Modern Marketing Using AI
Malay Upadhyay, Pooja Chitnis
Publishing Date: December 2021
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Your guide to becoming a marketing guru and supercharge your brand with modern technologies.
- Industry-led best practices and real-world examples of brand successes and failures.
- Leading AI tools, guidelines, and templates for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Advanced forms of marketing such as Consumer Neuroscience, Subliminal Marketing, and Virtual Advertising.
How can some businesses survive centuries while hundreds collapse every year - from micro-enterprises to global brands? A brand's journey to grow and maintain loyal supporters is one of the timeless foundations for every company that its customer teams need to know.
'Modern Marketing Using AI' covers it all by taking a customer perspective to look at best practices, industry-leading strategies, technologies, and their timing to maximise the value of a brand. The book starts with an overview of a brand journey, how marketing, sales, and customer success work at each stage, and why the usage of AI in this field has become a need. It then dives into each stage, teaching us how to validate a product, define the brand, expand its visibility, and turn customers into fans with AI-led marketing techniques for channels, accounts, referrals, affiliates, influencers, social media and much more. At every stage, it highlights brand stories and how operational automation and insights can be leveraged for marketing. We conclude with guidelines on how marketers can prepare for AI and even estimate its impact on their jobs.
You will walk away with a keen awareness of how to drive your organizational growth and gain a professional advantage by being ready for the era of artificial intelligence.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success work together to define a brand and grow its customer base.
- Learn how to create brand recognition, credibility, engagement, receptivity, and resonance to optimize brand equity.
- Create a robust marketing plan and perfectly time the different marketing initiatives, from digital channels to neuroscience.
- Learn when, how, and what AI-enabled tools to deploy in marketing, sales, and customer success operations.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is aimed at entrepreneurs and marketing professionals, as well as educators and students who want to learn how to create a successful brand leveraging modern technologies. Readers are only required to have a rudimentary understanding of marketing, sales, and customer success.
Section 1: Understanding the Brand Journey
- The Importance of Brand Equity
- A Typical Brand Journey
- The Convergence of Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
- AI and the Future of Marketing
Section 2: Attracting Customers
- Validating Your Brand and Product
- Brand Identity
- Brand Awareness – Web Presence
- Brand Awareness – Social Media
- Brand Awareness – Online Ads
Section 3: Winning the Customers
- Operational Alignment and Automation
- Brand Credibility
- Brand Engagement
- Selling Strategies
Section 4: Turning the Customers into Fans
- Customer Onboarding
- Brand Receptivity
- Brand Resonance
- How to Prepare for the AI Era
Malay A. Upadhyay (MBA, M.Sc Marketing, B.Engg) is a Duke of Edinburgh awardee and a customer journey executive. He has served in multiple industries across three continents and is certified in Machine Learning. As the Chief Customer Experience Officer at SalesChoice, he has trained hundreds of managers on AI and its successful adoption - a subject he also drives as a board member, advisor, author, and online instructor.
LinkedIn Profile: Malay A. Upadhyay
Blog Link: www.TheUpadhyays.com
Pooja Chitnis is a Google Certified Digital Marketing Specialist and Rocheston Distinguished Service Provider Awardee. She is a Brand and Marketing Strategist and is recognized as one of “20 Amazing Women in Tech in Canada” by the Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance. She has also been an expert advisor on #StartupChats powered by Startup Canada, the Board Secretary of the national Sara Kirke Caucus, and a Mentor at Skills for change.
LinkedIn Profile: Pooja Chitnis