Introduction To C++ Programming - 2nd Revised & Updated Edition
Prof Sham Tickoo
Authors: Prof. Sham Tickoo
Publishing Date: January 2017
Dimension: 24 X 19 X 2 cm
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
This Textbook Aims At Familiarizing The Software Developers With The Concept Of Object-oriented Programming. This Textbook Covers The Basic Features Of C++ In A Simple And Effective Way. The Line By Line Explanations Of Each Program. A Unique Feature Of The Textbook Enables The Students With No Previous Programming Experience To Gain A Thorough And Practical Understanding Of C++. The Chapters Are Arranged In A Pedagogical Sequence That Makes It Very Effective In Learning The Features And Capabilities Of The Software.
Learn And Enjoy The Most Popular Oop Language
- Book Introduces The Key Ideas Of Object-oriented Programming In An Intuitive Way.
- Build Object-oriented Programs In C++.
- Strengthens The Foundations, As A Detailed Explanation Of Programming Language Concepts Are Given.
- Lists Down All The Important Points That You Need To Know Related To Various Topics In An Organized Manner.
- Provides An In-depth Explanation Of Complex Topics.
- Additional Information Is Provided To The Users In The Form Of Notes.
- Extensive Use Of Examples, Schematic Representation, Flowcharts, Tables, Screen Capture Images, And Programming Exercises.
Classes & Objects, Free Store Management, Stream I/o, References, Virtual Tables And Vptr, Templates, Polymorphism, Namespaces, Exception Handling, Inheritance, Smart Pointers, Stl
Who This Book Is For
You Don't Need Any Previous Experience In Programming To Learn C++ With This Book. It Starts With The Basics And Teaches You Both The Language And The Concepts Involved With Programming C++. Whether You Are Just Beginning Or Already Have Some Experience Programming, You Will Find That This Book Makes Learning C++ Fast And Easy.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to C++
- Chapter 2: Getting Started with C++
- Chapter 3: Control Statements
- Chapter 4: Functions and Arrays
- Chapter 5: Strings, Pointers, and Structures
- Chapter 6: Union, Enumeration, and Preprocessor
- Chapter 7: Data Structure
- Chapter 8: Classes and Objects
- Chapter 9: Constructors, Destructors, and Operator Overloading
- Chapter 10: Inheritance
- Chapter 11: Virtual Functions and Polymorphism
- Chapter 12: The C++ Console I/O Operations
- Chapter 13: Exception Handling
- Chapter 14: The File I/O System
Prof. Sham Tickoo is currently working as a Professor at Purdue University, USA. He received MS in Industrial Technology from Northern Illinois University, Illinois, USA; MS in Industrial and Management Engineering from University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA; and BS in Mechanical Engineering from NIT, Srinagar, India. Before joining Purdue University in 1987, Prof. Tickoo has worked as a Design Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, .and Software Developer. Prof. Tickoo has authored/co-authored textbooks on several major CAD/CAE/Animation software packages like ANSYS, SolidWorks, CATIA, Pro/Engineer, NX, AutoCAD, Customizing AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Solid Edge, .3ds Max, 3ds Max Design, Autodesk Inventor, Mechanical Desktop, and VIZ. In addition to North America, his textbooks have been translated and published in Russia, Japan, India, South Korea, and Serbia. Prof. Tickoo has obtained over $24 Million software grant from ANSYS, IBM, and Siemens.
In 2003, Prof. Tickoo was awarded a US patent for one of his inventions "Self Adjusting Cargo organizer for Vehicles". He is currently working on the design and fabrication of two new wind turbine that will significantly increase their power output and can be used to charge the-batteries of an automobile. Prof. Tickoo is actively involved in consulting and has served as a consultant to over fifty companies in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, California, and,Canada