Microsoft Power Platform A Deep Dive
Bijay Kumar Sahoo, Preeti Sahu, Sonam Subhadarsini, Haripriya Dhall
Authors: Bijay Kumar Sahoo, Preeti Sahu, Sonam Subhadarsini, Haripriya Dhall
Publishing Date: 10th Oct 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Build data-driven business solutions with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Expert-led training to learn and create a wide range of custom business applications.
- Include Microsoft Power Automate in your workflow to streamline business procedures.
- Take advantage of Microsoft Power BI to uncover hidden business opportunities.
With "Microsoft's Power Platform A Deep Dive," you can learn more about how Microsoft's Power Platform creates and fosters opportunities for users to enhance their technical skills and boost their productivity. In a short amount of time and with minimal effort, readers of this book can create a wide range of practical and effective custom business applications, automated business processes, reports, dashboards, virtual bots, etc.
Microsoft's most valuable and effective products—Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents—are included in this book. You can make educated, confident business decisions by granting everyone access to data-driven insights into Microsoft Power BI. With Microsoft Power Virtual Agents, you can make chatbots in a short period of time to interact with your customers and employees.
This book simplifies the process of learning and mastering business intelligence and app development abilities, allowing readers to create any unique app on any Power Platform. Using Microsoft's Power Apps, you can get equipped with the tools necessary to build custom applications that solve pressing business problems.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get every edge of Power Apps to design dynamic solutions for your clients.
- With Power BI, create interactive reports and dashboards from raw data.
- Using Power Automate, learn to automate, schedule, and create business workflows.
- Using Power Virtual Agent, develop an AI-powered solution to answer frequent client and organizational challenges.
- Gain knowledge of implementing and managing the Power Platform's administrative tasks.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Anyone interested in learning more about how to create a suite of bespoke applications using the Power Platform is the most likely user of this book. Readers who want to get skilled in using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents would also benefit from this book.
- Introduction to Power Apps and Build Your First App
- Power Apps Designer Understanding
- Power Apps Functions and Formulas
- Various Controls in Power Apps
- Working with SharePoint List in Power Apps and Examples
- Model-Driven App in Power Apps
- Introduction to Power Automate and Create Your First Flow
- Flow Templates, Connectors, Actions and Triggers
- Understanding Flow Expressions and Functions
- Working with Approval Flow
- Various Flow Examples with SharePoint
- Introduction to Power BI
- Handling Data with Power Query Editor and Data Model
- Power BI Visualizations and Formatting
- Power BI Report and Dashboard with SharePoint
- Working with Power BI DAX
- Manage Data Security in Power BI
- Power Virtual Agents
Bijay Kumar Sahoo is a Microsoft MVP (9+ times starting from April 2014) specialized in SharePoint and related technologies and having 15+ years of experience. He started his career through a start up and continued his journey in SharePoint technologies with companies like Hewlett Packard (HP), Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), etc.
He is an online entrepreneur and founder of TSinfo Technologies, an IT company working in various technologies like SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Azure, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, SQL Server, and many more.
Professionally, he prefers to write various technical articles in his own blogs SPGuides.com and EnjoySharePoint.com, apart from involvement in various speaking activities. He is also the author of SharePoint Online Modern Experience Practical Guide book.
He also teaches SharePoint in his EnjoySharePoint YouTube Channel.
In his free time, he loves reading books, spending time with his family and going on long drives with them.
Preeti Sahu is having more than 5 years of experience working in SharePoint and Power Platform, and a specialist in Power Apps. Currently, she is working as a Power Platform specialist in TSinfo Technologies in Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
She is also the co-author of SharePoint Online Modern Experience Practical Guide book and wrote a lot of technical articles in Power Platform in SPGuides.com and EnjoySharePoint.com.
In her free time, she loves to spend time with her family, apart from travelling.
Sonam Subhadarsini is holding a Master's degree in computer application and is working as a SharePoint developer in TSinfo Technologies. Her work revolves around Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents to provide solutions to different clients across the world.
She also wrote a lot of articles in SPGuides.com. In her free time, she loves to travel and explore the world.
Haripriya is working as a SharePoint consultant with TSinfo Technologies and is involved in providing solutions to clients across the globe in technologies like SharePoint, SPFx, Power BI, Power Power Automate and Power Apps, and so on.
She loves to write and wrote a lot of technical articles in EnjoySharePoint.com. In her free time she likes to read books and also prefers to travel and explore new things.