.NET 7 Design Patterns In-Depth
Authors: Vahid Farahmandian
Publishing Date: 07th Jul 2023
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Design patterns in .NET improve code quality, encourage collaboration, and address common software design issues, resulting in more efficient and effective software development projects. This book is an ideal resource for those seeking to learn about design patterns in .NET and their practical application.
The book highlights the importance of design patterns in solving software design challenges. It then proceeds to explore creational design patterns, which primarily address object creation, followed by structural design patterns that handle object composition and organization. Furthermore, the book delves into behavioral design patterns, which center around the interaction and communication between objects. It also covers domain logic design patterns, data source architectural design patterns, object-relational behaviors, structures, and metadata mapping design patterns. Moving on, the book provides insights into web presentation design patterns, offering guidance on the effective design of web interfaces. It also examines distribution design patterns, offline concurrency design patterns, and session state design patterns. Lastly, the book presents base design patterns as fundamental building blocks for other patterns.
Upon completion of this book, you will possess the knowledge and skills required to design and implement suitable software infrastructures using design patterns, .NET 7.0, and the C# programming language.
- Develop a solid understanding of SOLID principles and learn effective strategies to master their application.
- Gain the knowledge and skills to elevate software architecture by applying appropriate design patterns.
- Get a comprehensive analysis of the advantages and limitations inherent in each design pattern.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Enhance proficiency in managing object creation by utilizing creational design patterns.
- Learn how to manage class relationships using structural design patterns.
- Implement behavioral design patterns to manage object and class behavior effectively.
- Understand how to use Concurrency design patterns to handle multi-threaded scenarios.
- Learn how to use data access design patterns to optimize data management capabilities.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book caters to software engineers, programmers, and software system architects with intermediate knowledge of the C#.NET programming language, .NET 7.0, and UML.
- Introduction to Design Patterns
- Creational Design Patterns
- Structural Design Patterns
- Behavioral Design Patterns – Part I
- Behavioral Design Patterns – Part II
- Domain Logic Design Patterns
- Data Source Architecture Design Patterns
- Object-Relational Behaviors Design Patterns
- Object-Relational Structures Design Patterns
- Object-Relational Metadata Mapping Design Patterns
- Web Presentation Design Patterns
- Distribution Design Patterns
- Offline Concurrency Design Patterns
- Session State Design Patterns
- Base Design Patterns
Vahid Farahmandian, who currently works as the CEO of Spoota company, was born in Urmia, Iran, in 1989. He got a BSc in Computer Software Engineering from Urmia University and an MSc degree in Medical Informatics from Tarbiat Modares University. He has more than 17 years of experience in the information and communication technology field and more than a decade of experience in teaching different courses of DevOps, programming languages, and databases in various universities, institutions, and organizations in Iran. Vahid also is an active speaker in international shows and conferences, including Microsoft .NET Live TV, Azure, .NET, and SQL Server conferences. The content published by Vahid was available through YouTube and Medium and had thousands of viewers and audiences.