Sample Papers for Exam Success Computer Applications CBSE Class 10th (165)
BPB Editorial Board
Authors: BPB Editorial Board
Publishing Date: January 2020
Dimension: 19 x 0.7 x 23.5 cm
This book has been specially written for the students of class 10 with CBSE Curriculum. It provides you the solved and unsolved papers that will help you in your exam. It contains questions according to the CBSE exam format.
The purpose of the book is to aid the CBSE students to achieve the best grades in the exam. This book will support you to prepare for the exam and enhance your knowledge.
A Two-step approach for examination success, using solved & self-assessment papers
- 10 solved and 5 unsolved papers with the marking scheme.
- The paper is divided into four sections: Section A and section B is compulsory, whereas students may attempt any one of the Two-Sections from Section C and Section D.
- Covers all the important questions that come in the exam.
- All the topologies of the questions specified by the CBSE.
- The answers for the CBSE marking scheme, with a detailed explanation of the answers.
- Includes QR codes for quick revision on the mobile.
What will you learn
At the end of this book, you will understand the new exam pattern with the marking scheme. By studying this book, you will get enough knowledge to score good grades in the exam, because there are 10 solved and unsolved papers in this book.
Who this book is for
This book is for students as well as teachers. Students who want to score good grades in the exam will study this book and the teachers who do not know the exam pattern and the new marking scheme, will know about the same from this book.