Swift in 30 Days
Publishing Date: ¬âSeptember 2021
Dimension: ¬â7.5*9.25 Inches
Designing iOS mobile apps using simple Swift codes and libraries.
- Combines the fundamentals of Swift and power-packed libraries, including SwiftUI.
- Includes graphical illustrations and step-by-step instructions on coding your first iOS application.
- Covers end-to-end iOS app development with code debugging and best practices.
'Swift in 30 Days' teaches young graduates and coding applicants to enter the field of rapid development of applications through simplified, pragmatic, and quick programming learning without much theory.
The book examines the basics of Swift programming, fundamental Swift building blocks, how to write syntax, constructs, define classes, arrays, model data with interfaces, and several examples of Swift programming. The book will help you to create the environment for app development, including tools and libraries like Xcode and SwiftUI. You will learn to work with Xcode and Swift libraries and finally make an independently developed Swift application. You will have access to design patterns and learn how to handle errors, debug, and work with protocols.
By the end of this book, you will become a trusted Swift programmer and a successful iOS developer who will dive deeper into Apple's intelligent app programming challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Create an iOS app from scratch and learn fundamental Swift concepts such as operators and control flow.
- Create intuitive and intelligent user interfaces with an understanding of self-design and constraints.
- Recap OOP concepts and Swift protocol-based programming.
- Work with design patterns, write clean codes, and build expert tables and navigations.
- Work with Xcode and SwiftUI 2.0.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for students, graduates, and entry-level coders who want to learn iOS app development without prior Swift or mobile app development experience.
Week 1 (Beginner)
- Building Your First App
- Swift Programming Basics
- 3. Auto Layout
- Types and Control Flow
Week 2 (Intermediate)
- Optional Type and More
- Code Structuring
Week 3 (Advanced)
- OOP in Swift
- Protocols and Delegates
Week 4 (Bonus)
- Error handling and Debugging
Gaurang Ratnaparkhi has over a decade-long experience as a software developer with a specialization in iOS app development. Starting from Objective C and now to Swift 5.0, he has been able to work on a wide range of applications, from small calculators to apps in the aviation domain. His career highlight has been his position as a Team Lead for an iOS app in the restaurant domain. Followed by being a Tech lead for Cognizant IT solutions. He is a graduate from the University of Grenoble Alpes, France, and a certified Scrum Master. After moving to Xamarin and Windows development for a while, he returned to iOS development. He loves teaching and learning new languages. He is currently living in Toulouse, France.
LinkedIn Profile: Gaurang Ratnaparkhi