Tally ERP 9 + GST Implementation
Authors: Akshay Rajgaria
Publishing Date: Nov 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Learning the First Accounting Software, Tally ERP 9, with the GST objective
- Learn the ins and outs of the popular Tally ERP software.
- Build strong working familiarity with the Tally ERP 9 software.
- Learn data entry of accounting data using solution-oriented approaches with GST attributes.
The book 'Tally ERP 9 + GST Implementation' aims to help readers use the Tally ERP 9 accounting software to perform their bookkeeping. Today, it's imperative that you have the Tally in active use. The Tally accounting software is used by every institution and company worldwide. The book's complete Tally course will enable readers to perform accounting activities without any hassle efficiently.
This book includes everything necessary to learn and use Tally ERP 9 in the real world. This course covers various topics common to accounting departments, such as voucher entry, inventory management, ledger statement display, and other similar tasks. The book describes crucial tasks such as order processing, vendor management, batch-wise inventories, GST operations, and implementing TDS in detail. To help the reader replicate the examples in the book, each chapter ends with a screenshot of the relevant portion of the samples. Each of the instructions for using Tally ERP 9 is brief and straightforward enough so that anyone can follow along.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Integrating GST into your current bookkeeping methods.
- Keeping track of vouchers, ledgers, and use of adjustment methods.
- Solid understanding of inventory management, including stock group, stock category, and stock godowns.
- Learning the ins and outs of managing orders and vendors.
- Learning payroll configuration, TDS management, and employee database.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book provides solutions for various administrative tasks, including GST-based accounting, bank reconciliation, inventory, tax, MIS with cost center, and payroll and employee data. You can get started with this book with just basic accounting knowledge.
- Up and Running with Tally
- Recording Various Voucher Entries
- Maintaining Inventory Allocation
- Tracking Balance and Detailed Transaction
- Placing Order with Order Processing
- Managing Batch-wise Inventories
- Getting Started with GST
- Collecting Tax with TDS
- Managing Payroll and Wages
Akshay Rajgaria, has done Masters in Computer Application. He has a total of 5+ years of teaching experience. He is working as a Computer Faculty. He is from the state of Odisha and he is interested in learning new things. Currently, working as a Tally faculty and also working as a Software Faculty. He has proficiency in various programming languages, Tally ERP 9 and Tally prime too.