Testing in Metaverse
Authors: Ajay Pandey
Publishing Date: 25th Aug 2023
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
The metaverse is an emerging technology that is growing exponentially. As the market for metaverse products and platforms continues to grow, it is important to ensure their quality. This book provides a practitioner's view of quality engineering techniques and best practices that can be leveraged in the metaverse.
“Testing in Metaverse” is a comprehensive and engaging exploration of the metaverse, a vast and ever-evolving digital realm. It covers all aspects of the metaverse, from its platforms and technical complexities to its impact on different industries and sectors. It also discusses the importance of compliance and ethical considerations in the metaverse, as well as the allure of virtual worlds within this vast digital space.
By the end of the book, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the metaverse and its potential for quality assurance. The book will help you get familiar with the different types of metaverse platforms, the technical complexities involved in their development, and the challenges of testing them effectively. The book will also help you understand the importance of compliance and ethical considerations in the metaverse and the different ways that these can be addressed.
- Delve into a wide array of metaverse use cases across diverse industries and domains.
- Understand how different sets of emerging technologies combine together for a metaverse ecosystem.
- Gain valuable perspectives on the future evolution of quality engineering/testing for the metaverse.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explore the intricacies of Metaverse technology and its integration with a broader ecosystem of products.
- Discover the convergence of Metaverse platforms with the digital enterprise landscape.
- Understand the relevance of Quality Engineering/Testing validation techniques for various use cases within the Metaverse.
- Learn about the automated tools that can be harnessed to ensure efficiency in Metaverse testing.
- Gain insights into the evolving future of the Metaverse and its implications on testing practices.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for Quality Engineering/Testing professionals seeking to grasp the testing imperatives in the Metaverse and to readers who desire an overview and understanding of this transformative digital frontier.
- Introduction to Metaverse
- Metaverse and Gaming Industry
- Metaverse VR Platforms
- Metaverse for Different Industries/Sectors
- Virtual Worlds
- Compliance in Metaverse
- Inter-operability in Metaverse Overview
- Future of QE in Metaverse
Ajay Pandey is an IT Leader with over two decades of experience in Quality Engineering and Testing, focusing on building specialized practices, delivery, and practice management.
He is currently working as a Global Practice Head in Wipro for all Engineering Practices in the Quality Engineering space, which comprises sub practices like Data, Products & Packages, Performance, Test Environment, Modernization, and Mainframes where he handles Competency, Delivery Assurance, Pre-Sales and Solution Development of niche skills.
Prior to this, he has been with Capgemini(Sogeti), IBM, and Infosys in various leadership roles.